Who can apply?
- Graduates of any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 per cent marks
- Students awaiting their final semester results can also apply with the V/VII semester results.
- The candidates who have taken anyone of the common Entrance Tests such XAT/CAT/CMAT/TANCET.
What is the admission process?
- The applicants must apply only through online with paying a fee of Rs.1000/- towards processing the application.
- After online fee payment and application submission, the applicant should take a print out of the filled in application along with the self-attested photocopies of the following documents and send it through post to the Institute.
- Two recent passport size photographs
- The entrance test (XAT/CAT/CMAT/TANCET) hall ticket and / score card.
- High School and Higher Secondary Mark statements
- Mark statements of the UG Degree/ Consolidated Mark Statement
- Students awaiting their final semester results must submit the mark statements up to V/VII semester
- UG Degree / Provisional Certificate
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate (If any)
- Attestation Letter from the Parish Priest (For Catholic Applicants Only)
- The admitted candidates should clear any standing arrears on or before 31 July 2018, to avoid cancellation of the admission. Please be informed that the fees paid will not be refunded.
- Catholic Candidates: All the Catholic Candidates must submit an attestation letter from their Parish Priest in the format given in the filled in application form.
- NRI Candidates: The NRI students must submit a residential permit issued by the Foreigner Regional Registration Office with the filled in application form.
- Photocopy Acknowledgement of the admission processing fee must be submitted.
How is the selection done?
- The submitted applications will be scrutinized for selection by the JIM Admissions Office.
- The short listed candidates will receive Call Letters through email for JIM selection process. Initial shortlisting will be done on the basis of the UG marks.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process that involves a Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (WT-GD-PI). The final selection of the candidate will be based on the all the scores/performance in Common Entrance Test Scores, academic record, relevant work experience and performance in JIM selection process.
- The list of provisionally selected candidates will be published in www.jim.ac.in
- The selected students should pay the fees on the stipulated dates as intimated.
Dates to Remember
- Online application open: 23 February 2018
- Last Date for Applying Online: 30 May 2018
- Submission of filled in Applications through Post: On or Before 31 May 2018
- JIM Selection process – WT-GD-PI: 3 June 2018
- Publication of list of provisionally selected candidates: 5 June 2018
- Payment of Fees and Admissions: 8 & 9 June 2018
- Orientation and Bridge course begins 11 June 2018
Total fees for two years would be approximately: 6 Lakhs
- Fees should be paid as one installment at the time of admission for the two semesters.
- Fees will not be refunded
- All fields in the application form are MANDATORY (*). Please fill only AUTHENTICATED DETAILS as per your official records.
- Once the application form is filled and submitted, don’t refresh the consecutive page until the filled application is exported as PDF DOCUMENT.
- If any data is found to be irrelevant, the application form will be rejected without prior notification.
- A candidate shall submit only one application. If they have submitted more than one application, the application process fees will not be refunded.
- The Fees paid by the candidate for an application is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- During payment for online application, the service charges or other banking charges has to be paid by the candidate.
- Please don’t modify your screen resolution. Since the filled application form will be captured via canvas mode.
- Use only GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER for best results.
- Please don’t refresh (or) reload (or) PRESS back button of the browser during application filling and the transaction process.
- After completion of the entire process, the candidate is requested to take a printout of the exported application form. Affix a recent passport size photo of the candidate on the printed application form along with the selfattested photocopies of all the documents which is mentioned in the admission procedure and send it through post to the Institute.
- All the instructions must be strictly followed, application form containing misinformation will be rejected without any prior notifications.
For further details, please contact:
The JIM Admissions Office,
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management (JIM),
St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous),
Tiruchirappalli 620 002, Tamil Nadu, India.