St. Joseph’s Institute of Management (JIM)
A Jesuit Business School
St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous), Tiruchirappalli 620 002
MBA ADMISSIONS 2019
Who can apply?
- Graduates of any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 per cent marks.
- Students awaiting their final semester results can also apply with the V/VII semester results. The final semester and all other pending papers if any must be cleared before 31st July 2019.
- The candidates who have taken any one of the Common Entrance Tests namely XAT/CAT/CMAT/TANCET.
How to apply?
- Apply online at www.jim.ac.in
- 2. After online fee payment of Rs.1000/- towards application processing and application submission, the applicant should take a print out of the filled in application along with the self-attested photocopies of the necessary documents and send it through post to the Institute.
What is the Selection Process?
- The submitted applications will be scrutinized for selection by JIM Admissions Office.
- The short listed candidates will receive Call Letters through email for JIM selection process. Initial shortlisting will be done on the basis of the UG marks.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process that consists of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (WT-GD-PI).
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the composite score obtained by the candidate in JIM Selection Process along with the Common Entrance Test(s) Scores, Percentage in Under Graduation and Work Experience (If any).
- The list of provisionally selected candidates will be published in www.jim.ac.in
- The selected students should pay the fees on the stipulated dates.
Documents to be Submitted
- Two recent passport size photographs
- The entrance test (XAT/CAT/CMAT/TANCET) hall ticket and / score card.
- High School and Higher Secondary Mark statements
- Mark Statements/Consolidated Statement of the UG Degree
- Students awaiting their final semester results must submit the mark statements up to V/VII semester
- UG Degree / Provisional Certificate
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate (If any)
- Attestation Letter from the Parish Priest (For Catholic Applicants Only)
- NRI Candidates must submit a residential permit issued by the Foreigner Regional Registration Office.
Dates to Remember
- Online application open: 1 February 2019
- Last date for applying online: 24 May 2019
- Submission of filled-in applications through post: On or Before 27 May 2019
- JIM Selection Process: 2 June 2019
- Publication of provisionally selected candidates: 4 June 2019
- Payment of fees and admissions: 7 & 8 June 2019
- Induction programme & bridge course begin: 10 June 2019
Total fees for two years: Approximately 6.5 Lakhs
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
For further details, please contact:
St.Joseph’s Institute of Management (JIM)
St.Joseph’s College (Autonomous)
Tiruchirappalli – 620 002
Contact Nos.: +91-431-4226481, +91-9786151077